Home / Shop
Wyoming State Flags 2x3 to 5x8 ft.
The Flag of Wyoming:
Officially Adopted: January 31, 1917
The Wyoming state flag was officially adopted by legislature in 1917. It was, designed by Mrs. A.C. Keyes of Casper, Wyoming. The flag’s design shows a bison on a blue field bordered in white and red. The bison is stamped with the state seal. The colors of the State Flag are the same as those of the National Flag.Wyoming State Flag
Inside the state seal the woman represents the state motto, “Equal Rights” and the two men represent cattle ranchers and miners. The words “Livestock”, “Mines”, “Grains” and “Oil” represent Wyoming’s wealth. The eagle and shield show support for the United States. The dates 1869 and 1890 tell when Wyoming organized as a territory of the United States and when it became a state.
All of our state flags, regardless of the size are made here in the USA and have the same high quality characteristics:
- Constructed with 100% nylon
- Beautiful, brilliant colors
- Resistant to wear and tear of sun & rain
- Complete with heavy canvas heading & brass grommets-
- All intricate emblems are accurately reproduced to fine detail
- We also stock 3'x5' indoor state flags with pole hem and fringe, as shown in the selector below
Made in the USA by Valley Forge Flags