Nebraska State Flags 2x3 to 5x8 ft.
The Flag of Nebraska:
Flag Officially Adopted: July 16, 1963
The state flag of Nebraska was officially adopted as a state banner in 1925 but it didn’t become an official flag until 1963. Nebraska was the last of the contiguous us states to adopt an official state flag. The Nebraska state flag consists of a gold state seal on the center flag with a blue background.
“A banner for the State of Nebraska shall consist of a reproduction of the great seal of the state, charged on the center in gold and silver on a field of national blue, the state motto “Equality Before the Law” is shown within the state seal”
All of our state flags, regardless of the size are made here in the USA and have the same high quality characteristics:
- Constructed with 100% nylon
- Beautiful, brilliant colors
- Resistant to wear and tear of sun & rain
- Complete with heavy canvas heading & brass grommets-
- All intricate emblems are accurately reproduced to fine detail
- We also stock 3'x5' indoor state flags with pole hem and fringe, as shown in the selector below
Made in the USA by Valley Forge Flags