Montana State Flags 2x3 to 5x8 ft.
The Flag of Montana:
Officially Adopted: July 1, 1981
The state flag of Montana was officially adopted in 1981. On a blue background is the state’s steal, and above is the word “Montana” in all capitals. The seal shows some of Montana’s beautiful scenery and tells what people were doing in pioneer times. The pick, shovel and plow represent mining and farming. In the background a sun rises over mountains, forests and the Great Falls of the Missouri river. A ribbon contains the state motto “Gold and Silver”.
All of our state flags, regardless of the size are made here in the USA and have the same high quality characteristics:
- Constructed with 100% nylon
- Beautiful, brilliant colors
- Resistant to wear and tear of sun & rain
- Complete with heavy canvas heading & brass grommets-
- All intricate emblems are accurately reproduced to fine detail
- We also stock 3'x5' indoor state flags with pole hem and fringe, as shown in the selector below
Made in the USA by Valley Forge Flags