Home / Shop
Alabama State Flags
The Flag of Alabama:
Officially Adopted: February 16, 1895
The official state flag of Alabama was officially adopted in 1895. Alabama’s flag design is Crimson St. Andrew’s cross on a white field, controversially patterned after the Confederate Battle Flag, and adopted in 1895. The bars forming the cross must not be less than six inches broad and must extend diagonally across the flag from side to side.
Alabama State Flag Pledge
Alabama has an official state pledge to the flag that was adopted in 2001.
“Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life.”
All of our state flags, regardless of the size are made here in the USA and have the same high quality characteristics:
- Constructed with 100% nylon
- Beautiful, brilliant colors
- Resistant to wear and tear of sun & rain
- Complete with heavy canvas heading & brass grommets-
- All intricate emblems are accurately reproduced to fine detail
- We also stock 3'x5' indoor state flags with pole hem and fringe, as shown in the selector below
Made in the USA by Valley Forge Flags